Portomaso is regarded as the most exclusive residential, business and leisure address on the island. Located in the centre of St Julian’s on the coast of the Mediterranean and focused around the five-star Hilton Hotel complex, the area was conceived and developed by Tumas Group and has won a string of accolades since its completion in 1999.
It’s important to note that the waterfront development spans 128,000 square metres and comprises a luxury yacht marina, the 406-room Hilton, a 23-story business tower which is the highest in Malta, conference venue, shopping mall, and 420 apartments which are some of the most luxurious homes in Malta. Such properties include top-floor penthouses with staff quarters, private pools and high quality finishes, and large spacious duplexes with sea views. See an example of luxurious penthouse for sale in Portomaso.
The communal areas of the marina are maintained to prestige standards, with a 24-hour security team, landscapers, and premium business and restaurants/bars taking residence in the offices and retail sites within Portomaso. The development is popular with local buyers and foreign investors.
The Portomaso Development | Key Attractions
- Waterfront Development
- Holding the Crown – most Exclusive on the island
- Maintained to Prestige standards
- An excellent Investment opportunity
- Residential, Business and Leisure Address
- Located in the centre of St. Julian’s
- Winner of a string of accolades since 1999
- Spans 128,000 square metres
- Luxury Yacht Marina
- Hilton – 406-room hotel
- 23-story Business Tower – the highest in Malta
- Conference venue
- Shopping mall
- 420 Apartments
- 24-hour Security team
- 5-Star restaurants and bars