Getting Closer to the Results that You WantMEDIA ROOM
[gdlr_stunning_text background_color=”#33333″ title=”Influencing, Persuading and Negotiating Effectively – MQF Level 5 Certificate” title_color=”#002d56″ caption_color=”#474d5d]
[gdlr_button href=”http://www.csbgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Getting-Closer_Brochure-1-1.pdf” target=”_self” size=”medium” background=”#002d56″ color=”#ffffff”]Download Brochure[/gdlr_button][gdlr_button href=”http://www.csbgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Getting-Closer-Brochure-Bank-Details.pdf” target=”_self” size=”medium” background=”#002d56″ color=”#ffffff”]Make a Booking[/gdlr_button]
Programme & Course Outline
Dates: 1st, 6th,14th,15th, 21st, 22nd, 26th, 27th June
3rd and 6th July 2017
Duration: 30 hours, spread over 10 sessions (14:00 to 17:00)
Venue: Tower Business Centre, Tower Street, Swatar
Cost: €795 incl. VAT
• Coffee Breaks
• Certificate of Attendance
• Free Parking (Subject to availability)
• Get Qualified Funding Scheme – TBA
Business organisations are increasingly becoming dependent on excellent communication skills both internally and externally. In particular and in view, that knowledge based organisations understand the correlation between the way people interact with each other and business success, they tend to drive the values of teamwork, performance and empowerment hard. In this regard, communicating effectively has become very important.
In today’s business environment it is not your traditional market driven manager alone who requires his or her staff to have good people relations skills but also the public sector officers who are increasingly involved in public private partnerships and outsourcing. Applying the right skills and applying them skilfully often makes the difference between a sound contract and one that results in disappointment.
Therefore good communication is not something that is nice to have in your organisation but actually, critical for cost effectiveness and sustained business.
“Getting closer to the results that you want” programme aims to impart the competence to:
- Appreciate the value of interpersonal skills and their implications to a successful career at work.
- Practice subtle but non manipulative influencing skills that builds good relationships,
- Exercise successfully persuading skills by skilfully presenting ideas and proposals,
- Negotiate agreements that make all parties feel satisfied and seeking the opportunity, to do business together again.
The candidate will be able to:
- Illustrate the importance of interpersonal skills and commit to develop further and use with competence.
- Describe the behaviours that best leave a positive effect on people and enable an outcome that the learner desires to achieve.
- Speak with confidence and competence and achieveing results while strengthening relationships with third parties.
- Understand the benefits of effective use of interpersonal skills.
- Evaluate own learning and apply improvements to one’s skills and behaviours.
- Learn to choose the right approach to make a positive impact during conversations and negotiations.
- Learn how to influence and create a feel good factor, persuade to make things sound logical and negotiate where the parties get away from the negotiation table satisfied and with a strong bond.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who are eager to succeed in their role at work, generally, and also those who wish to grow their assertiveness skills, in particular. The programme is intended for individuals who need to get things done through people management, and or, whose work entail cross departmental collaboration, and or, whose work require negotiating, selling and contracting.
[gdlr_button href=”http://www.csbgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Getting-Closer_Brochure-1-1.pdf” target=”_self” size=”medium” background=”#002d56″ color=”#ffffff”]Download Brochure[/gdlr_button]
For more information, kindly direct your request to [email protected].