Backed by our expertise, high level of service, our dedication as well as our contacts within the super yacht industry in Malta, CSB Group is uniquely able to offer an integrated service for our clients’ yachting requirements. As a one-stop shop, CSB Group is one of the Malta-based specialists in yacht services with the necessary expertise to handle a variety of services including the registration under the Malta Flag. Under the Malta Flag a yacht may be registered as a Private yacht or a Commercial yacht.
Yachting in Malta
Malta has, for years, been a maritime nation of repute. Its strategic location in the centre of the Mediterranean, natural harbours and extensive range of maritime services such as shipbuilding and repair, Freeport, bunkering, ship supplies and towage services have contributed to making Malta a leading maritime hub. The island’s location has given it great strategic importance and Malta is now recognised as being an entree-port to the EU.
Besides offering world class berthing facilities to the super yacht industry, Malta offers yacht owners several attractive solutions. As a one-stop shop, CSB Group, via their dedicated team can provide the required professional and dedicated assistance on temporary importation, onward supply relief, commercial yacht registration and VAT-efficient finance leasing structures to name a few.
Contact CSB Group for further details on:
- Structuring tax efficient yacht owning structures;
- Co-ordination of commercial yacht certification;
- Co-ordination of temporary importation procedures;
- Co-ordination of yacht financing transactions;
- Review of loan agreements, security agreements, statutory mortgages, collateral deeds of covenants, issuing of legal opinions;
- Registration, amendment, transfer and discharge of statutory mortgage deeds registered over Malta registered yachts;
- Yacht administration, management and berthing co-ordination including: insurance cover, parts procurement, engine maintenance and repair, equipment maintenance and repair, yacht detailing, yacht cleaning;
- Enforcement of claims against Malta registered yachts or within Maltese territorial waters;
- Handling of on-going crewing and compliance formalities with the relevant Maltese authorities;
- Tax structuring and administration;
- Crew payroll services.
Yacht Chartering & Yacht Brokering
A private yacht charter is ideal for exploring scenic coastlines and CSB Group are able to assist you to find the yacht that best suits your charter requirements. On the other hand, representing various yacht brokers puts CSB Group on the forefront with assisting our clients with the mediation and sale of yachts with a special emphasis on luxurious and high quality yachts.
We established a business from scratch in 2018 but struggled with our first payroll provider. After hiring all those brilliant people, the last thing you want to have on your mind as HR Manager is for people to loose trust in the company because pay had been calculated wrongly. We had to act quickly when I was recommended CSB. A few months into working with them, we’ve got a great relationship, relying on them 100% and getting payroll sorted swiftly and correct. I highly recommend the collaboration with CSB, in particular Grace Psaila, she’s awesome!