Join our Growing & Dynamic Team
At CSB Group, we are always interested to meet and recruit SMARTER team members to join our dynamic team of professionals in order to continue providing a Personalised, Efficient, Professional & Confidential service to our portfolio of international clients.
Our Team is our Greatest Asset
Being a financial services provider, we acknowledge our people to be our greatest asset, hence appreciating and recognising our Team’s, efforts, loyalty and dedication. As a result of the further growth of our Group, we are always seeking to recruit SMART and high-calibre individuals for immediate employment for the variety of roles.
While experience is not a requirement (for certain positions), preference will be given to the SMARTER applicants interested in a challenge, who are results and target-oriented besides wanting to form part of our dynamic team and fast growing business.
Corporate Services Officer
As part of the growth in our client services portfolio, we are seeking to recruit an ambitious and driven Corporate Services Officer to join a team of experienced and dedicated professionals.
Reporting to the Corporate Services Team Leader, the Officer will be trusted with a portfolio of clients to manage and build a lasting relationship with. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to job shadow senior team members with ample opportunity to grow and specialise in this industry.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and handling client requests in relation to their companies;
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know-your-client procedures;
- Setting up of new companies, preparation and submission of statutory filings;
- Opening / closure of bank accounts and liaising with banks on a regular basis;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Liaising and corresponding with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- Liaising with the Registry of Companies and any other regulatory authorities
- Honouring service level agreements by executing the required services in the shortest time frame possible whilst delivering a service that is of the highest quality, meeting clients’ expectations;
- Maintain an open dialogue of communication with clients on a regular basis and keeping clients informed on any new relevant developments within their industry;
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role ideally within the financial, legal and/or corporate service sectors;
- Qualifications in a relevant field – a tertiary level of education would be desired;
- Impeccable fluency in written and spoken English;
- A 5-star service mentality, ensuring client satisfaction in every interaction whilst demonstrating a solid business acumen;
- Strong communication skills, able to engage positively and productively with clients, colleagues and service providers alike;
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight deadlines;
- Highly organised, efficient and able to manage own workload with minimal supervision;
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications;
The right candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package and progression plan, commensurate with knowledge and experience.
VacancyCentre is looking for a Recruitment Consultant with full cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and placing great talent with our clients. Candidates must have a BS/MS in Human Resources Management, proven work experience as a Recruiter and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. An attractive remuneration package including commission and incentive schemes for achieving targets will be offered to the successful candidate.
Sales and Letting Associates
Malta Sotheby’s International Realty is seeking to recruit talented and experienced individuals to join our team of luxury real estate agents. Candidates must have excellent communications skills in English, have a distinctive flair for sales and a friendly personality. The successful candidates will benefit from working in a unique environment forming part of a global network and international brand with endless opportunities for growth.
Send your CV to [email protected]. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.