A leading Corporate Services Provider in Malta.
Established in 1987, CSB Group offers diverse yet specialised business solutions and commercial services to a vast portfolio of corporate and private clients seeking to setup or relocate to Malta. Backed by local knowledge and with a global reach, our 360° approach provides value to our clients, while retaining a Human Touch that ensures customer satisfaction - a key element to our success.
Being entrepreneurs ourselves enables us to understand our clients’ expectations better, giving them the peace of mind that all of their business needs will be met while reassuring them that our support is available in good as well as in bad times. CSB Group is a family owned and operated business with plans and ambitions of further growth, where we will keep looking towards the future with optimism, while not forgetting our past.
CSB Group is committed to supporting private and corporate clients achieve their targets and build their success on solid foundations. We ensure a top-notch experience by offering reliable and personalised services, by being responsive to clients’ needs and by striving to remain the most trusted and respected provider in our sector.
Over thirty years of history and professionalism in the commercial services industry.
Since being established in 1987 by its now chairman, Mr Tony Zammit, originally involved in Recruitment & Debt Collection services, CSB Group over the past two decades has developed into a leading Corporate Services Provider.
Today, CSB Group is led by Group CEO, Michael J. Zammit who joined CSB from the young age of 17 years. Over the decades, our network has expanded to a global foot-print which includes a number of international partners and associates, all leaders in their field of expertise. Our portfolio of clients includes entrepreneurs, multi-national companies, law and audit firms, financial institutions and high-net-worth individuals. Having grown to an 80+ team, the business’s success has been built on trust, pride, professionalism, competence, passion and commitment.
Our Services & Solutions
CSB Group of Companies
- CSB Holdings Limited (Company Registration Number C40705), acts as the group’s holding company
- CSB International Limited (Company Registration Number C38923) is licensed by the MFSA to act as a Company Service Provider and authorised by the Malta Individual Investor Programme Agency to act as an accredited agent for the Malta Individual Investor Programme and the Malta Residence and Visa Programme;.
- CSB Trustees & Fiduciaries Limited (Company Registration Number C40390) is licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) to act as trustee and provide general corporate fiduciary services; and to act as an Administrator of private foundations in terms of Article 43 of the Trust and Trustees Act (“TTA”)
- CSB Fintech Limited (Company Registration Number C 94249) is authorised by the MFSA to act as a fully registered VFA Agent in accordance with the Virtual Financial Assets Act.
- Commercial Services Bureau (CSB) Limited (Company Registration Number C9035), operators of VacancyCentre – a leading recruitment services provider, licenced (EA 6/95) and regulated by the Department of Industrial and Employment Relations (DIER).
- CSB Business Info. Limited (Company Registration Number C49829), provides international business fact sheets and debt recovery services
- CSB Management Limited (Company Registration Number C29439), provides support services to the various Group Companies.
CSB Group's Associated Brands
CSB Group’s associated brands position us as a one-stop-shop where our clients can set up or relocate to Malta with all their needs being met by one trusted provider.
Our associated brands include:
vacancycentre, a leading recruitment services provider operated by CSB Group, specialised in servicing organisations talent resource requirements across key industry sectors.
Regus, the world’s largest provider of flexible workplace solutions offering co-working and serviced office space. It operates in Malta from 3 strategically located centres, one in Swatar and 2 in St. Julian's.
Malta Sotheby’s International Realty, the name synonymous with luxury real estate, that extends itself to both local and international clients seeking to rent, purchase or sell real estate.