CSB Group was founded in 1987 by Mr Tony Zammit. Established in 1987 in Malta, and with representative offices in the UK and Switzerland, CSB Group offers its clients a spectrum of specialised business and commercial services that guarantee a complete turnkey solution to clients wishing to setup or relocate their business to Malta. Working hand in hand with a selected network of international partners, the group aims high at exceeding clients’ service expectations through a sound and results-oriented business approach. The Group’s commitment is to provide business services by adhering to the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality.
CSB Group Mission Statement
To support the Business Community by providing a spectrum of specialised business and commercial services through the expertise and knowledge of our team and our local and international network as well as guarantee an efficient and personalised service with an emphasis on confidentiality.
With a quarter of a century of history and expertise in the financial services industry, CSB Group operates from Malta providing top notch services for clients worldwide. Offering a complete turnkey solution to clients wishing to set-up or relocate their business to Malta, we work hand-in-hand with a number of international partners, all leaders in their field of expertise and our portfolio of clients includes entrepreneurs, multi-national companies, law & audit firms, financial institutions and high net-worth individuals.Our portfolio of clients include entrepreneurs, businessmen, companies, firms and international players.
The Group’s management pays close attention to the quality of service provided and adheres to strict standards safeguarding the Group’s standing and reputation. We realise that our clients have individual needs and requirements and it is our aim to provide a tailor-made service both initially and thereafter when required, year after year.
As reflected in our mission statement, at CSB Group we underline our:
- Commitment to deliver
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Commitment to be professional and ethical
Our Promise to our Clients
To guarantee an efficient and personalised service with an emphasis on confidentiality.
CSB Group is comprised of the following companies:
- CSB Holdings Limited (Company Registration Number C40705), acts as the group’s holding company
- CSB Trustees & Fiduciaries Limited (Company Registration Number C40390) is licenced by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) to act as trustee and provide general corporate fiduciary services; and to act as an Administrator of private foundations in terms of Article 43 of the Trust and Trustees Act (“TTA”)
- CSB International Limited (Company Registration Number C38923), provides Corporate and Technical Consultancy Services, including vessel and aircraft registration under the Maltese flag
- Commercial Services Bureau (CSB) Limited (Company Registration Number C9035), is responsible for the group’s Accounting, Finance and Payroll services, Recruitment services, and also the Sales and Marketing company
- CSB Credit Risk Limited (Company Registration Number C49829), provides international business reports and debt recovery services
- CSB Management Limited (Company Registration Number C29439), provides company management and office services
- CSB Real Estate Limited (Company Registration Number C58842), provides Sales & Letting services of both Residential & Commercial properties
CSB Group also forms part and is a founder member of the eBusinessMalta.com consortium made up of Malta’s leading eCommerce Service Providers, offering a “one stop shop” for companies seeking to establish an eBusiness operation in Malta.
At CSB, we have the experience enabling us to guide potential clients on how they can take advantage of all the benefits Malta has to offer.